Saturday, December 25, 2010

[26-12-10] Merry late Christmas

Thức dậy trễ và



I think I melt ~ What a beautiful song and it's sung by my favorite singers.

Still don't know that deep voice coming from whom ? Don't have to care anyway. The voices mix perfectly with each other ♥

I don't celebrate Christmas, but I think my Christmas starts when I'm listening to this ♥

OMG Gussan is so cute ... He has a boy and a girl and a beautiful wife and still so charming. Sakamoto's hair makes me smile :)). Taichi is perfect when he's with his piano, but without it he's still fine ♥ Leader and Nagano is fine too xD ~ Inocchi ... I still think the deep voice came from him, or Taichi, or Sakamoto ~

"Jingle bells ~"

Jesus, listen to TOKIO acapella SMAP's song "Lion Heart" and you'll understand ♥

So this will be today's song. "Lion heart" - covered version by TOKIO
Originally sung by SMAP
Very nice song indeed
Lyrics over here

No comments:

Post a Comment